Organic Toxin Binder
Avecid is a liquid toxin binder developed to neutralize harmful moulds and mycotoxins that cause economic losses such as aflatoxin, T-2, zearalenone and ochratoxin in feed rations, to increase the body resistance of poultry against salmonella-like diseases and to optimize performance.
- Fatty acids components stabilize intestinal Ph balance by increasing the fermentation of beneficial bacteria.
- Maintains feed quality.
- Binds mould and mycotoxins formed in feed rations and eliminates negative effects.
- It has a regulatory and protective effect on the digestive system.
- Activates liver enzymes and promotes cell integrity.
- Strengthens the immune system by binding free radicals circulating in the body.
- Regulates the intestinal flora and contributes to its healthy functioning.
- Does not prevent absorption of beneficial nutritional values.
It is recommended to use by adding 1 - 1.5 litres into per ton of feed.
Packaging: 1 L, 5 L