Liquid Vitamin A + C + K Combination
AVES ACK is developed to support poultry animals in growth, development, pregnancy and high yield periods to meet the increased need for vitamins through enriched Vitamin A, C and K3 rate and stable formula.
- Meets the daily basic vitamin needs of animals with enriched components.
- Contributes to the regeneration of nerve, bone and skin tissue and healthy development through a high content of Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
- Helps to clot blood by removing Vitamin K deficiencies caused by coccidiosis, lung diseases, antibiotic or sulfa group drug intake. It also eliminates the newborn deaths.
- Provides the necessary Vitamin C support to prevent loss of yield in stress situations caused by transport, vaccination, beak cutting and extreme temperatures.
- Activates the immune system and increases body resistance.
Incorporate homogeneously into the daily feed or drinking water of animals at the recommended doses.
Add 10-20 ml per 1 litre of drinking water.
Add 20 g per 1 kg of feed
Packaging: 1 L, 5 L