Castor oil is a herbal oil that is scientifically sown from the seeds of the Indian plant known as Ricinus Communis. It is widely used around the world due to antiseptic properties and antioxidants agents in its compound together with Vitamin E, unsaturated fats, minerals, and vitamins.
- Suitable for use in horses, cattle, sheep, goats, cats, and dogs.
- Prevents circulation of free radicals in the body through high antioxidant rate.
- Used as a supportive treatment for inflammation through its anti-bacterial agents.
- Supports treatment as an effective laxative in cases of gas bloating and constipation.
- Used to evacuate gastrointestinal contents in intoxications.
- Provides a liver protective effect through antioxidants components.
It is recommended to use with veterinarian advice.