Respiratory System Supportive Care
Respitol Forte is formulated to open and clean the upper respiratory tract of poultry through peppermint oil, eucalyptus and thyme oil. It provides a refreshing and relaxing effect through the natural component. It is an essential supporter of the treatment process of bacterial and viral infections.
- Plays an active role in the relief of respiratory tract infections.
- Facilitates the excretion of viscous-mucus secretion from the respiratory tract.
- Helps to prevent respiratory irritation and breathing problems.
- Facilitates the clearance of the lungs by accelerating blood circulation with the opening effect of eucalyptus on the veins.
- The antiseptic properties of oregano oil facilitate the excretion of toxins and prevent toxin formation in the body.
- Shows an appetizing feature naturally and increases feed utilization rate with aromatic structure.
- Minimizes heat stress.
It is recommended to use for 4-5 days in poultry by mixing 250 ml into 1 ton of drinking water.
Packaging: 1 L, 5 L