Molasses Based Ovine Licking Bucket
VIPRAMEL Molasses Based Ovine Licking Bucket is energy and performance-enhancing licking bucket formulated with enriched molasses, minerals, and vitamins to meet the increasing nutritional needs of sheeps and goats. It meets the daily needs of small ruminants with organic minerals, proteins, and vitamins both in barn and pasture conditions. Its formulation, reinforced with special techniques, consists entirely of useful and organic nutritious values.
- Meets the mineral, vitamin and protein needs of small ruminants.
- Provides essential energy and nutritional needs of sheep and goats during the mating period.
- Increases fertility and reproduction performance.
- Increases the energy of rams through enriched formulation and their semination capacity.
- Increases performance and body weight gain.
- Ensures correct functioning of the digestive system, prevents fat accumulation and formation.
- Activates the immune system and provides resistance to diseases.
- Enhances the appetite of animals and feed utilization.
- Balances the PH level by regulating the numbers of bacterias in the rumen.
- Improves the performance and yield of animals.
- Prevents behavioral disorders such as soil eating and wall licking.
Consumption of 100-150 g per animal is recommended per day.
3 Kg, 5 Kg, 10 Kg, 25 Kg, 50 Kg, 75 Kg